Immerse yourself in one of the finest art galleries in the world with OgoTours. During approximately 2 hours we will discover classics masterpieces from the world of Spanish painting.
• Explore one of the most impressive art galleries in the world
• See the best of Prado Museum in just 2 hours
• Learn about the greatest Spanish painters in history
• Admire the most important masterpieces of painting in Spain
• Hear fascinating stories behind the art, in lieu of boring facts and figures
Avoid wandering around the Prado Museum lost and desperate, and get a comprehensive introduction to Madrid´s Prado Museum. This impressive museum reflects perfectly the past of the Spanish monarchy, its tastes, preferences and favorite artists which makes it especially interesting.
This museum houses works by great painting masters such as Diego de Velazquez, Francisco de Goya, El Greco or Fra Angelico. In total, the Prado Museum is home to more than 1500 paintings dating from the 16th to 19th century, which it helps us understand the magnitude of this museum.
During this private tour (2 hours) we will uncover the mysteries behind some of the most important paintings in history such as “Las Meninas”, “The Garden of Delights” or “The Charge of the Mamelukes” among others.
Book now your tour “Prado Masterpieces” and discover one of the most important museums in the world. This private tour costs 120€ per group. The price does not include the tickets, as this tour takes place during the free admission period. Select your preferred date, book it and you will receive your tour confirmation immediately.
According to the rules of Prado Museum, guided groups cannot be bigger than 6 persons so it is important to book this tour well in advance, especially during high season and weekends. For tours with less than 24 hours notice, please call us / WhatsApp at (+34) 660 59 49 52.
If you want to visit the museum at other hours or with a bigger group, please contact us for more information (email@example.com).
Cancelation Policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
This tour (2 hours duration) runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 17:30 to 20:00 (advance booking is required).
Our meeting point is located at Velazquez Statue at Paseo del Prado entrance of the Museum, the guide will be holding a sign of the company. If you have any problem to find the meeting point you can contact us at +34 660 59 49 52 (WhatsApp available).
• This tour takes place during the free admission period (18:00-20:00) therefore we will have to queue from 17:30 to 18:00 to enter the Museum. Please be punctual otherwise we will have less time to visit the Museum.
• Pictures are not allowed inside the Museum
• It is forbidden to touch any of the works exhibited
• Drinking and eating are not allowed
Also check out Free Walking Tours by Locals !