Francisco Javier Redondo Molina (CIF: 46890705F) on behalf and in representation of “OgoTours Madrid” reserves the right to refuse the participation on the tours to any person if the company through its representatives considers it necessary at any time.
OgoTours Madrid and its freelance tour guides do not accept responsibility for injuries, losses, thefts, damages or unexpected events that may occur during visits.
Any kind of public or private transport/ tickets taken or food and beverages consumed during the tours are not included in the final price unless specified.
There is no age limit in joining our tours, however under 18s have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult. Payment cannot be processed by the minors under 18 y.o.
This website is secured by encrypted connection and SSL certificate, what ensures that your private data, such as names, emails, credit card details are not revealed to third parties. The payment is done through Banco Santander payment gateway.
Cancellation Policy for our Tours
Our tours run in all kinds of weather. Rain or other weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation by the customer:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- 50% refund for tours cancelled more 71-49 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 48 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- We recommend purchasing a travel insurance in the cases of flight/train/bus delays or cancellations.
Cancellation by OgoTours:
On the rare occasion of cancellation of a tour by OgoTours, we will try to arrange another timetable with the client. If this is not possible, a full refund will be issued.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us, and here you can find a description of what personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Information about your IP, geography, language, browser type, etc..
- Information abour your stay on our website duration, repeat, page visits, route on the website, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Cookies from Google Analytics and Social Media pixel
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Make your experience on our website more user-friendly, and adapt our content to your needs.
- Send invoices, reminders and review demands.
- Charge you for the booked services.
- Get statistical information about our guests and providing it to third parties (never personal information).
- Keep our website secure
How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, your data is deleted automatically.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Statistical purposes
- Improving your experience on our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Credits to: https://gdpr.eu/privacy-notice/